Eternal TV has been in the news a lot lately, but for all the wrong reasons, as they are one of the most criticized streaming services out there. Some people want to use it to watch TV while others want to use it to watch sports. Well, not to worry, I’m here to show you how to actually get in and start watching TV with Eternal TV.
Since Kodi is now available on the FireStick, it is time for you to use the device for streaming your favorite TV shows and movies. You may not be aware of it, but there are tons of resources like Youtube, Netflix, Sling TV, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and todays popular Kodi add-ons. You may also want to watch live TV broadcasts. However, you are not able to watch some TV shows and movies without an IPTV subscription. Luckily, you can easily get an IPTV subscription and enjoy unlimited access to all the content.
In this guide, you will learn how to install the Eternal TV IPTV APK on the FireStick and how to install the Eternal TV addon on Kodi.
Eternal TV is one of the most affordable IPTV services for the FireStick and Kodi platforms. For just $5 a month, you can access a wide range of cable television channels, including some of the most popular in the United States. Eternal TV IPTV also covers Canada, the UK, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Europe and other countries.
An interactive electronic programme guide (EPG) is also available. The EPG lets you know what is currently playing and what will be played later.
Eternal TV is one of the most requested live streaming services. A large number of subscriptions usually increases the server load. To manage bandwidth, Eternal TV therefore sometimes limits the number of subscriptions. If Eternal TV is out of stock, you will need to come back at a later date.
Installing Eternal TV on a FireStick
Eternal TV offers services on a subscription basis. You must have an Eternal TV account to use the services. To simplify the process, I’ve split it into two parts:
- Part 1: Register your Eternal TV account and buy a tariff plan
- Part 2: Install Eternal TV on the FireStick
Part 1: Subscribe to IPTV Eternal TV and buy a tariff plan
Message: Eternal TV is a very popular IPTV service. Due to the very large number of requests, the service occasionally limits the number of subscriptions. So it is likely that you will face a situation where you will run out of stock. In that case, you should check back regularly and subscribe to the service when it becomes available again.
You can also try other popular IPTV services, such as Sapphire Secure, Sportz TV.
Here are the steps to follow to sign up:
Attention FireStick users!
Governments and ISPs are constantly monitoring your online activities, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick can cause serious problems. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend you to buy the best FireStick VPN to hide your IP address and transfer your favorite games safely.
Personally, I use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN on the market. Not only is it easy to install on any device, but it also comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. And if you are not 100% satisfied, you can always get your money back. ExpressVPN is also currently offering an additional 3 months free for an annual plan!
Here are the reasons why using a VPN is essential at all times.
Read: To set up and use a VPN on the FireStick
1. Call up the following link in your web browser: https://eternaltv.net/.
2. Scroll through the list and select the desired plan:
- 5 USD per month (1 connection)
- 8 USD per month (3 connections)
- 10 USD per month (5 connections)
3. When you register, you must fill in the following registration form
Message: Although Eternal TV offers long-term plans (quarterly, semi-annual or annual), I recommend using these third-party IPTV services on a monthly basis. It is impossible to say exactly how long they will be employed.
There are two extremely important things to keep in mind when filling out the above form.
- Enter your email address carefully and don’t forget to check it. You will receive important e-mails related to your subscription, including your username and password for logging into the Service.
- On this page you need to create a password. This password is used to log into your account on the Eternal TV website (with your registered email address). This password is NOT used to log into the streaming application/addon. Write down this password in a safe place. You can also reset it (I’ll explain how later).
Part 2: Eternal TV APK install on FireStick
After you purchase a subscription, you’ll need the Eternal TV FireStick app to start streaming. Here’s how to get it:
1. First we install a page loading program called Downloader.
On your FireStick home screen, go to Search > Search
2. Enter the downloader and install this application
3. Now go to the FireStick startup screen.
4. Open My Fire TV now
5. Go to the Developer Options
6. Click on Install unknown applications
7. Activate the Downloader application
8. Open the Downloader application. When you start the Downloader application for the first time, several messages are displayed.
After following the instructions, you will end up in the following interface (as you can see, the Home option is selected in the left menu)
Click on the URL text field
9. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the following address: https://www.firesticktricks.com/et.
Or you can enter a shortened version of the above URL firesticktricks.com/et
10. Give the download application about a minute to download the Eternal TV APK to your device.
11. When the download is complete, you can click Install and start installing the Eternal TV IPTV APK.
12. Installation takes just one minute
13. You can start the application by pressing the OPEN button when the message App Installed is displayed.
But we will press the DONE button and delete the downloaded APK file. This saves space on the FireStick
We will open the application later.
14. Then click the Delete button.
15. Press Delete again
That’s it! So here’s how to install Eternal TV on the Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to play your favorite content. But before I begin, let me warn you that everything you send online is visible to your ISP and to the government. This means that watching movies, TV shows and sports broadcasts for free can get you in trouble with the law.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for the Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of streaming applications and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on the Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how you can use ExpressVPN to hide your streaming activities from prying eyes.
Step one: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Turn on the Fire TV Stick and navigate to Search and then Search.
Step three: Now type expressvpn (without quotes) into the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results.
Step four: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN application on your Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the application and enter the credentials you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription. Click on Connection.
Step six: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also learn more about using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
To access and use Eternal TV on a FireStick
You probably already know how to access the applications installed on your FireStick device. But if you’re a beginner, you may need help.
I will now show you how to access Eternal TV IPTV or any other application installed on the FireStick. There are several ways to do this:
- Go to FireStick Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Eternal TV > Run Application.
- You can also long press (more than 5 seconds) the Home button on the Amazon FireStick remote. In the window that opens, tap Applications
You can now scroll down and select Eternal TV.
You can even move the application to the FireStick’s home screen for quick and easy access. Press the 3-line button on the remote control to open the menu. Click the Move button in the bottom right corner and place the Eternal TV icon in one of the top two rows.
It was to access the Eternal TV application.
The login screen for the Eternal TV FireStick application appears here.
Enter the username and password you received by email to log in to the application.
Check the Remember me box so you don’t have to enter your details every time you log in to the application.
To install the Eternal TV addon on Kodi
Update: The Kodi Eternal TV addon is no longer available. Use the Eternal TV APK instead.
The steps to install the Kodi Eternal TV addon are outlined below:
1. Go to the Kodi settings from the home screen.
2. Open system
3. Select Add-ons from the left menu and Unknown Sources from the right pane.
4. Select Yes when prompted
5. Open the Settings menu again from the Home screen or press the Back button.
Tap File Manager
6. Click Add Source (or double-click on the computer).
7. Click where <none> is.
8. Enter the following path in the field above: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/.
Update: The Kodi Eternal TV addon is no longer available. Use the Eternal TV APK instead.
9. Select the Source Name field and enter a name of your choice.
Let’s stick with the eternal ones.
10. Return to the settings window
Click on Add-ons
11. Open the option Install from zip file
12. Open eternally or the name of the source of your choice
13. Open the file repository.misfitmods.zip
14. Let the fashionistas be the puppet: The archive is installed
The message appears in the top right corner
15. Now open Install from Archive
16. Open the Misfit Mods repository: Reference
17. Select video additions
18. Press Eternal TV
19. Press the Install option
20. Press OK when this prompt appears
21. The Eternal TV addon on Kodi is now installed. This will only take a minute.
22. Back to the Kodi home screen
Now go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons
Open the eternal television
23. Enter the username and password for the service in the following windows to connect to the Eternal TV addon
24. Start streaming! You have successfully installed the Eternal TV addon on Kodi and have logged in.
Eternal TV IPTV changing passwords
When you subscribe to the Eternal TV service, you have two logins that can be managed as follows:
- Password to manage your account online: This password is created during the registration process, when you fill in the form with your personal data. With your email address and this password you can log in to your online account here. Also note that the online account password does NOT apply to streaming or logging into the app/addon.
- Password for streaming : This password will be sent to your registered email address after you have successfully purchased the service plan. The email will also contain your username. These are the login credentials you use to log into the application or addon on the FireStick and on other devices.
1) Reset the password of the online account
Find out how to recover your online account password here:
- Use a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to https://eternaltv.net/billing/clientarea.php.
- Click on Forgotten Password
- Enter your registered email address
- Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.
2) Display/reset password for streaming data in applications/addons
If you can’t log in to the FireStick app (or any other supported platform) or the Kodi add-on, you may need to reset your streaming password. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://eternaltv.net/billing/clientarea.php and log in with your online account password and registered email address.
- Search and click on Services at the top, then click on My Services
- Click the Active link next to your subscription plan.
- Click on IPTV Service Details
- Click the Show option to display the password. Here you can also change/reset your password.
Eternal TV is an affordable option for watching your favorite cable television channels. This service includes many channels from the US and the rest of the world. There is a handy application that works perfectly with the FireStick remote control.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use and affordable IPTV service, consider Eternal TV on the FireStick.
How to install Streams for US IPTV on Firestick
How to install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
The best IPTV players
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add eternal TV to Kodi?
Add TV Add-ons to Kodi. How do I add TV Add-ons to Kodi? Open Kodi. Select SYSTEM > File Manager. Select Add Source. Select None. Type the following URL exactly as it is: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz Select OK. Type the following URL exactly as it is: http://mrblamo.xyz Select OK. Select the box
How much is eternal IPTV?
Eternal IPTV is a monthly subscription service that is $14.95/month.
What is the best free IPTV app for Firestick?
The best free IPTV app for Firestick is Kodi.