If you’re a Kodi user and have been looking for a way to get new content from the big names like Magnet, Titan, Exodus, and Phoenix, then Mirror V2 may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Mirror V2 is a brand new video addon that brings a ton of new content to the table, and it’s already available for Kodi 17.6 Krypton and higher.
Mirror V2 is a video addon that lets you play media from your local network or files on your hard drive. Step by step instructions to help you install Mirror v2 on Kodi 17.5.
Welcome to the step-by-step instructions for the Mirror V2 video addon in this issue of OpenScrapers. It contains a wide range of categories for your home entertainment.
The Kodi Mirror version 2 addon has sections for movies, Top Box Office, TV shows, new episodes, radio, YouTube, tools, search options, settings, online status and more.
To install the Kodi Mirror V.2 video addon, follow the step-by-step instructions in the previous section of this blog.
How to install Mirror V2 Video on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://cy4root2.github.io/zip in the upper field.
- Please enter CY4ROOTin the field below.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install the zip file and now click CY4ROOT.
- Select this file ZIP repository.cyxroot-master.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from Repository Click cy4root Repository
- Click on Addons
- Mirror V2 VideoSearch and installation
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.