Selecta streams is a Kodi add-on that allows you to stream movies and TV shows from various sources, such as Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Sky, BBC iPlayer, etc., using a single Kodi system. This is a fantastic feature for cord cutters who no longer need to pay for cable TV or satellite TV.
I’m going to show you how to install Selecta Streams on Kodi, a great add-on by the same name that has been around for about a year now, and works just like Plex. It’s a fantastic add-on to have on your device, and really does help with streaming content.
Welcome to the new Kodi Selecta Streams addon. It provides quick access to different types of video content. Selecta Streams includes many components that are sufficient to be installed on your PC, Mac, iOS, Android Box, Chromecast, or any other device you have.
Pay attention: BestKodiTips is not directly or indirectly related to any Kodi addon. If you have any questions or requests regarding this addon, please contact the respective developer personally, who will answer your question/reaction directly.
Below are complete installation instructions for Selecta Streams that will allow you to add it to Kodi 16 Jarvis, Kodi 17 Krypton, or the recently released Kodi 18 Leia. Before we move on to the installation section, let’s take a look at the sections/categories. Selecta Streams has zones for ShareMovies, PrimeWire, SockShare 24/7 Streams, Arconai TV, TV Schedule and more.
How do I install Selecta Streams on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://oblivionbuildz.com/kidjones/hub/in the text box above.
- Now enter Hub in the lower field > Press OK.
- Back to Home > Select Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on the hub >repository.kidjones-x.x.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from Archive > Hub
- Click on Video Addons > Selecta streams > Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install Selecta Streams on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enterhttp://oblivionbuildz.com/kidjones/hub/in the upper field.
- Enter the Hub in the lower field > OK > Back to home
- Select System > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Hub.
- Click on repository.kidjones-x.x.x.zip > Wait for Addon notification.
- Select Install from Archive > Hub
- Select Video Addons > Selecta streams > Install
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download streams on Kodi?
To download streams on Kodi, you will need to install a third-party addon. How do I install a third-party addon? To install a third-party addon, you will need to: Open Kodi Select the System icon at the top left Select Add-ons Select Install from repository Select Kodi Add-on repository Select Video add-ons Select Streams Select Install Wait for the addon to install How do I find a stream? To find a stream, you will need to: Open Kodi Select the System icon at the top left Select Add-ons Select Video add-ons Select Streams Select a stream How do I change the stream quality? To change the stream quality, you will need to: Open Kodi Select the System icon at the top left Select Add-ons Select Video add-ons Select Streams Select a stream Select Stream Quality Select a quality How do I change the stream quality on my device? To change the stream quality on your device, you will need to: Open Kodi Select the System icon at the top left Select Add-ons Select Video add-ons Select Streams Select a stream Select Stream Quality Select a quality How do I change the stream quality on my TV
How do I install live channels on Kodi?
Live channels are installed the same way as any other addon. You can install them from the Kodi addon repository or from the official Kodi addon repository. How do I install live channels from the official Kodi addon repository? The official Kodi addon repository does not support live channels. The official Kodi addon repository only supports addons that are already installed on your Kodi device.
How do I install 3rd party apps on Kodi?
If you want to install 3rd party apps on Kodi, you will need to install the 3rd party app repository. You can find instructions on how to install a 3rd party app repository here.