An update to the latest version of the MIUI 12 has started rolling out to the Redmi K20 Pro which is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi. We have already seen what the MIUI 12 has to offer to its users. The new update includes the new version of the camera and brings the latest MIUI 12.5.0 release.
If you are a fan of Xiaomi’s Redmi K20 Pro, your wait is finally over. The company has rolled out the MIUI 12.5 based update for the popular smartphone. The update is currently available for the Redmi K20 Pro in China, and will be available worldwide in the coming weeks.
The Redmi K20 Pro is the latest device from Xiaomi to receive a stable MIUI 12.5 update based on Android 11. Xiaomi is a bit late with its current MIUI update schedule. However, many Xiaomi devices are waiting for Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 updates. But now the Redmi K20 Pro is no longer on the waiting list, as the latest MIUI 12.5 update rolls out. Learn more about the MIUI 12.5 update for the Redmi K20 Pro.
The Redmi K20 Pro was released in 2019 as a budget flagship device that helped the K series become one of Xiaomi’s most popular smartphone series. The phone was released with MIUI 10 with Android 9 out of the box. And later the device received MIUI 11, MIUI 12 updates. However, the latest update for Xiaomi users is MIUI 12.5, which is now available for the Redmi K20 Pro. MIUI 2.5 for Redmi K20 Pro has been marked as a stable beta and is available for Mi Pilot users. This is the same version that will be released to the public if the update goes well.
- credit: Ankit
- credit: Ankit
Many users have already received the MIUI 12.5 update on their Redmi K20 Pro in India. The update will be available to all users soon. The MIUI 12.5 update for the Redmi K20 Pro is based on Android 11. It comes with the build version V184.108.40.206.RFKINXM and weighs exactly 2.3 GB. The MIUI 12.5 update for the Redmi K20 Pro includes many changes.
Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update Changelog
- This is new: Response to gestures is now instantaneous.
- This is new: With 20 times the rendering performance, there are now virtually no limits to what you can see on screen.
- This is new: Modifying the model of your device will make any phone faster after the upgrade.
- Optimize: MIUI is now lighter, faster and stronger.
- Android security patch update until June 2021.
- Increased system security.
- MIUI stable running on Android 11
- This is new: Create mind maps with a complex structure.
- This is new: New tools for refining and sketching.
- This is new: Hold down the sketch to automatically adjust the lines.
- This is new: With the gesture shortcut, you can now take notes, create tasks, and overviews anywhere.
- This is new: Snippets lets you save text, URLs and images in notes with just a few clicks.
- This is new: Dynamic layouts give a new dimension to typography in Notes.
- All new bills.
- This is new: Location information can now be automatically transmitted before the device is turned off.
Status bar, notification screen
- Fixed: The animation of notifications on the lock screen is frozen after unlocking the device with face data.
- Fixed: Notices flashing in some cases
- Fixed: Floating notifications were not displayed properly in landscape mode
- Fixed: Notification icons did not update for incoming notifications on a locked device
Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 12.5 stable update
For now, the update is only available to Mi Pilot testers. And if everything works, the same build is installed for everyone. Thanks to @Ankit for mentioning the update on Twitter. If you are using a beta version, you can easily upgrade to the latest version through the settings. While users with the public stable update will have to wait a little longer to get the update. Fortunately, the MIUI 12.5 update file is available for the Redmi K20 Pro and anyone can use it to update their phone. You can download it via the link above.
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend that you do a full backup and charge your device to at least 60%.
To download a recovery ROM package (update file), you need to go to System Preferences > Updates, and then manually select the update package. Then allow the prompts to install the build. If this does not work, use the zip upgrade option from recovery mode. This may not work if you have a stable version installed on your phone. In this case, you should use a custom recovery, such as. B. TWRP, OrangeFox.
Once the installation process is complete, restart your Redmi K20 Pro before using it. That’s it.
You may also like – Download Google Camera for Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section. Share this article with your friends too.
Other similar articles:
redmi k20 pro update android 11redmi k20 update android 11miui 12.5 update trackermiui 12.5 update listmiui 12.5 k20 pro indiamiui 12 update for k20 pro in india,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,redmi k20 pro miui 12.5 update date in india,redmi k20 pro update android 11,redmi k20 update android 11,miui 12.5 update tracker,miui 12.5 update list,miui 12.5 k20 pro india,k20 pro android 11 india,miui 12 update for k20 pro in india