Ukeysoft is a Chinese company that sells software products. They are said to be pioneers when it comes to audible to mp3 conversion software, and they’re called the Ukeysoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter the last time I checked. The Ukeysoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter comes with a lot of stuff in the package, and it works with the AAX and AAX versions of Audible.com.
UkeySoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter is a professional audio converter that supports AA, AAX, and AAX-encode formats. This free AA/AAX to MP3 Converter software supports converting AA/AAX files to MP3, AC3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, OGG, MKA, WAV, WMA, M4R, AU, AA. It also allows the user to convert AA/AAX files to MP3 with a very fast speed, and it is especially good for the AA/AAX files that are encoded with Audible AA/AAX, as well as OGG, WMA, M4A, WAV, etc
UkeySoft is a software developer and they have just released their latest audio software and it is called Ukeysoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter. This software can convert Audible AA/AAX files to MP3 with high speed and excellent quality. This software can support high CPU, high GPU and high RAM and Windows Operating system. So, if you want to get this software, you can get it here.
These days, most of us like to listen to Audible audiobooks while driving, jogging, doing chores, or going to bed. Because all audiobooks downloaded from Audible are encoded in Audible’s AA or AAX format, which is protected by DRM. We can only play Audible books on Audible-approved devices through the Audible app or iTunes. Fortunately, there are Audible audiobook converters on the market. We will show you a simple and effective way to convert Audible books to MP3, for this you need a professional Audible to MP3 converter.
There are many brands of Audible converters that can convert AA/AAX files. To help you remove Audible DRM and easily convert AA or AAX books to MP3, we tested the conversion speed and usability of some top rated converters and reviewed their features. After testing several AA/AAX to MP3 converters, we came to the conclusion that UkeySoft Audible Converter is the best AA/AAX to MP3 converter for most people, as it offers the fastest conversion speed and excellent features of all the programs we tested. Here we will make a thorough and unbiased review of UkeySoft Audible Converter based on its features, performance, user interface, manual, compatibility, prices, pros and cons, etc.
Features of UkeySoft Audible Converter
- No iTunes or Audible verification required – Compared to other traditional audiobook converters, no iTunes and Audible verification is required during the conversion.
- Remove Audible DRM – Remove DRM-blocked Audible AA and AAX files so you can listen to Audible audiobooks anywhere.
- Convert AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. – Amazingly, it can convert Audible protected audiobooks from AA or AAX format to high quality MP3 format which is compatible with almost all media players and devices. It also supports the conversion of Audible books to other popular formats such as M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF and WAV.
- Lossless output quality – Unlike other audio recorders, UkeySoft Audible Converter uses technology that decodes files directly instead of decoding and re-encoding them, making the output files lossless.
- Even better, the output quality setting allows you to adjust the output quality to your needs, for example. B. Bit rate (120 to 320 kbps), sampling rate (22,050 to 48,000 Hz), codec, etc. To obtain high-quality MP3 files from Audible audiobooks, set a bit rate of 320 kbps and a sampling rate of 48,000 Hz.
- Recording chapters, ID3 tags and metadata – Yes, it can convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 with chapter recording. In addition, the original Audible book identification tags and metadata are preserved in the exported MP3 files, including cover, title, year, artist, author, commentary, etc.
- Built-in ID3 tag editor – UkeySoft Audible Converter is also a smart ID3 tag editor. Built-in editing features allow you to edit and add ID3 tags and missing metadata to Audible books as needed.
- Split large audiobooks – To better manage storage space on the device, a built-in split function has been added. Allows you to divide large audiobooks into smaller pieces by time, section or chapter. It’s great that audiobooks can be broken down into chapters for small MP3 players.
700X Higher conversion rate
In our tests we found that the conversion speed of UkeySoft Audible Converter is three times faster than other programs. Thanks to its special technology, it works up to 700 times faster when converting large AAX files to MP3. It takes only 3 minutes to convert a 5-hour audiobook, while other programs take 10 minutes. It can also convert Audible AA/AAX audio recordings to MP3 at once.
Simple user interface
UkeySoft offers a simple, clean and clear interface without ads. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for anyone to use. Drag and drop the .aa/.aax files directly into the program, select the MP3 or other format, and then start the conversion.
How to use UkeySoft Audible Converter to convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3?
First step. Install and start UkeySoft Audible Converter
First, download your audiobooks purchased from Audible.com. Then download and install UkeySoft Audible Converter on your Mac or PC. Then start the program.
Second step. Add AA/AAX files to UkeySoft
Drag and drop AA or AAX files directly into the main UkeySoft interface.
Or click Add to import AAX files.
Step three. Select MP3 as output format
Click Options > Advanced to select the MP3 format for Audible audiobooks. To share audiobooks or change the output folder, tap Shared.
Fourth step. Start converting Audible AA/AAX files to MP3
Click the Convert button to start converting AA or AAX files to MP3 audio files.
After conversion, click History button to view the converted Audible MP3 files.
UkeySoft Audible Converter is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.9 or higher. It supports multiple languages, including : English, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Note that UkeySoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter is a paid program. There is also a free trial that allows you to convert the first three minutes of any Audible book, and the Split Audiobook feature is only available in the paid version. To unlock all the features, you can buy the lifetime version, and benefit from free upgrades and lifetime technical support.
Personal license: $29.95 for 1 PC/Mac
Personal license: $47.90 for 1 PC+Mac
Family license: $59.95 for 5 PC/Mac
Pros and cons
- AA/AAX to MP3 lossless converter.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX files to popular audio formats.
- Keep the original quality and identification labels of the audiobooks.
- Supports output quality adjustment and editing of ID3 tags and metadata.
- Support for splitting large audiobooks into smaller parts.
- You do not need to install iTunes to authorize an Audible account.
- Very easy to use, just drag and drop the .aa or .aax files into the program.
- Works very fast, up to 700 times faster.
- Not free, but offers a free trial.
- Only available on WindowsOS and macOS, no Linux or mobile version.
- The first time you test it, it takes a long time to download the audiobook, but the next time it works very quickly and normally.
UkeySoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter is a versatile tool for transcribing, converting and sharing Audible audiobooks. It is equipped with a number of useful features and has a clear and user-friendly interface. The output quality is quite good, and the conversion speed is faster than other Audible audiobooks we tested on the market. With just a few clicks, you can quickly get high quality Audible MP3 audiobooks and then listen to them on any MP3 player, iPod, Sony Walkman, iRiver, Kindle, iPhone, Android, PSP, etc. We can safely say that this is one of the best Audible to MP3 converters. Why not download the free trial and see for yourself if this software is useful and worth the price?
Privacy settings,How Search works,who owns audible